Artist & Production Manager, Toronto, Canada
Kat is a freelance artist and full-time production manager working on multiple 2D animation shows.
She's worked on projects for Warner Bros, Nickelodeon, CBC, PBS, and more, in both production and artistic roles.
She's worked as an enamel pin designer for the hit D&D podcast "Dungeons and Daddies", and hopes to someday make a full comic book based on a D&D adventure.
When she's not drawing or wrangling spreadsheets, she's working to branch out into learning screenplay writing and voice acting, playing a lot of D&D (there's a big theme of tabletop RPGs here), listening to podcasts, and enjoying a good horror movie.
Kat is also currently working as a voice actor on a short animated film (details to come)!
- Production Manager at Yowza! Animation
- Sept, 2018 – Present Toronto, ON
- Design Coordinator at Yowza! Animation
- June, 2017 – Sept, 2018 Toronto, ON
- Previz/Layout/BG Coordinator at Yowza! Animation
- June, 2016 – June, 2017 Toronto, ON
- Junior Layout Artist at Yowza! Animation
- March, 2016 – June, 2016 Toronto, ON
- Concept Art for Animation & Video Games Diploma at MtM College of Animation, Art & Design
- September, 2012 – June, 2016 Toronto, Canada
- Bachelor of Knowledge Integration, Minor in Fine Arts at University of Waterloo
- September, 2008 – April, 2012 Waterloo, Canada
- Concept Art
- Character Design
- Location Design
- Background Paint
- BG Paint
- Production Design
- Visual Development
- Concept Art